- No fee is applied for payment made by any card type (applicable from 1 Sept. 2017).
- All Promotional rates are exclusive of 10% tax and 5% service charges.
Check-in/out Policy :
- Check in: from 13:00;
- Check out: no later than 11:00;
- Early check-in: subject to room availability.
Late check-out policy :
- Late check-out is subject to room availability
- 12:00 to 17:00 check-out: 50% room rate surcharge
- After 17:00 check-out: 100% room rate surcharge
Early arrivals and late departures:
- If your arrival is early in the day and you would like immediate access to your room, we recommend reserving for the prior night. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access until you leave the hotel
Guarantee Policy :
- A valid credit card will be required upon booking;
- For credit card reservations, the same card(s) must be presented upon check in at the respective hotels;
- Management reserves the right to cancel any reservations without notice if we are notified of any fraud or illegal activities associated with the full payments received.
Children Policy :
- Child under 5-year old: free of charge.
- Child from 5-year old to under 12-year old: surcharge $10/person/room/night.
- Child from 12-year old or extra Adult: surcharge $15/person/room/night.
Cancellation/Amendment Policy : This policy defines how to handle cancellations:
- If cancellation/amendment is made 72 hours prior to your arrival date, no fee will be charged.
- If cancellation/amendment is made within 72 hours, including reservations made within 72 hours of your arrival, 1st night’s room rate and tax will be charged
- In case of no-show, 100% room rate and tax will be charged.
- Early Bird/Long Stay/Last Min/Package Rates are Non - changeable & Non - refundable
* The refund process will take approximately 7 to 20 working days. A transaction fee of 3% for Visa card, Master card and 5% for American Express will be applied. Please notify us at email@example.com when you receive the refunded amount.
Complaints or Comments:
We take our guest satisfaction very seriously. Any complaint or comment regarding a stay at one of our hotels should be made in the first instance to the hotel's duty manager at the time of your stay so that we can attempt to resolve it immediately.
Problems which cannot be resolved there and then should be notified in writing to Managing Director, Eden Boutique Hotel Sapa - 03B Thac Bac Street, Sapa Town, Vietnam
Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained online, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions, and reserve the right to vary, amend, supplement or cancel any of the information or offers featured online at any time.
Subject to the paragraph immediately below, we shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage in circumstances where:
1. There is no breach of a legal duty owed to you by us or by our employees or agents;
2. Such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
3. Any increase in loss or damage resulting from breach by you of any term of our contract;
4. Any loss is in excess of three times the fee payable in respect of your stay.
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by Vietnam law and the Vietnam courts shall have jurisdiction over any matter arising out of or in connection with them.
- Surcharge of USD5 per vehicle is applicable for any arrivals after midnight and during the Lunar New Year (falls on 18, 19,20,21 & 22 Feb. 2018)
- All vehicles are new, air-conditioning, in good condition
- The hotel personnel holding a placard with the guest’ name on will await at the airport terminal upon the guest’s arrival
- Prices are inclusive of all tolls
- Any missed pick-up caused by providing wrong arrival details will involved with 50% of the agreed price